Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Watch this if you are afraid of mobile phones or microwave ovens

I have previously written about microwaves here and here. However, the fact is that even though I write about it sometimes there really isn't much to say except, fantastic technology, keep it coming. There are NO dangers associated with mobile phones or with microwave ovens (unless you stick your head in one and somehow manages to turn it on. Neither is there any reason to expect that these technologies could be dangerous.

If you want to hear this from a real expert there is a terrific lecture available on youtube which I admit, I found on the fantastic blog Bad Astronomy.

Here is the first part of the lecture.



The rest you can find here: part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5.

One statement that stuck with me was that the radiation you get from base stations (which many people worry about) is approximately equal to the radiation you get from the planet Venus (and as you know the radiation you get from venus is merely reflected sunlight).

1 comment:

Brave Heart said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i2uXhKLFys&feature=player_embedded

Being and EHS sufferer and worked amongst the EMR and EMF equipments and devices, I believe what this video has to say first, before I would believe anything that this five part series is trying to prove. I did notice that he had never stated that wireless technology is SAFE.

How SAFE is SAFE?

I've always stated that the lack of evidence isn't due to the absence of evidence, but the evidence is absent, because the evidence is denied.

The sad thing about it all is that the airm of science is not to open the door to endless wisdom, but to put a limit on endless error.

Blessings.